Today we were learning about Alcohol and the consequences. We teamed up and told the class about different facts and advice. After each group, we brainstormed ideas and facts that we learnt. Some facts that room 23 learnt are:
- 100 mls of wine takes 1hr to dilute out of your body.
- Alcohol dehydrates your body
- Slows down recovery and injuries.
- Die from alcohol poisoning
- Causes stomach, breast, liver, and brain cancer.
At the end of the session we played a game were we lined up in two lines and someone would walk down he middle. All of us would then whisper a quote like- Stay Strong.. It was very creepy but the point was that you should listen to the little voice in your head.