Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Goal Setting - Mindmapping style
This week we have been setting goals to direct our learning for the term. We used a mindmapping structure to form our goals and state what strategies we will use to achieve them.
Before we started we discussed a set of criteria to follow when creating a mindmap. This is what we came up with:
* Our branches needed to look 'organic' i.e they needed to look like tree branches.
* Each branch needed to be the length of the writing.
* Each branch needed to be coloured differently.
* We needed to make our sentences short, using keywords.
* We needed to allow space to add to our mind map at the end of the term.
* We needed to add pictures to support our ideas.
Tell us what you think!