Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Eastbourne Developments... Tell us what you think?

We have been working incredibly hard over the past 3 weeks preparing our proposals for a new community facility in Eastbourne. We finally finished this week and presented our proposals to the class using Keynote. Before we presented, we brainstormed and constructed a set of criteria to judge what would make a quality presentation. Here's what we came up with:



Click on the videos to view our presentations. We would really appreciate your feedback on if you think our proposals are a viable option for Eastbourne.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved doing this. It was fun creating it!

Freiz.

Anonymous said...

doing olly's and my proposal by myself was really fun and I couldn't stop shaking.I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS GIVEN 63/70.

CELINE MALAMA